The Top 5 Reasons that the Porsche 911 is Still with us was a Top Story this Past Week
It has been another great week that was finished off with the Rolex 24 at Daytona endurance race. Below we count down our top 5 stories from the past week, just in case you missed anything.
- The Top 5 Reasons That The 911 Outlived The Front Engined Porsche Sports Cars – At one time in Porsche’s history the 911 was planned to be discontinued, to be replaced by the 928. We counted down the top 5 reasons it is still with us, which was a very popular article this week. We also seem to have ruffled a few feathers with the post, which lead to some good discussion.
- Question: Will You Be Watching The Rolex 24 In Daytona? – This weekend was the running of the Rolex 24 at Daytona. The endurance race is the first in the history of United Sportscar Racing and you let us know if you would be watching via the comments and social media.
- Video: Old School Or New School – Lamborghini Aventador Or Countach – Comparing the modern Aventador supercar with the car that the word was made up for, made for a very entertaining video.
- Top 5 Things We Hope Make It From The 918 Spyder To Other Porsches – The Porsche 918 Spyder offers many technical advancements and we counted down the top 5 things on the car that we would like to see on more affordable Porsches.
- Top 5 Features From The Porsche Carrera GT To Make It To Other Cars – The Carrera GT is one of the best supercars ever made. We put together a list of features from the supercar that made it to other cars.