Winter Rally Games
The Winter Olympics in Sochi are underway and all kinds of sports that people only watch once every four years will be played. At the same time in Sweeden the Winter Rally Games are happening. This got us thinking that they should have winter rally racing as part of the Olympics to help it appeal to an even wider audience.
So, to make our case of why it should by an Olympic Sports we are putting our top 5 reasons below.
- Snow Sliding – In the Winter Olympics sports like skiing are huge events. Well, in winter rally racing there is plenty of sliding similar to snowboarding or skiing.
- If the Snow Makers Stop Working – In Sochi they are having to make much of the snow for the events. The great thing about winter rally racing is that if the snow maker broke you could still have the racing.
- The Physicalness Of The Sport – What other sport is there that you can be sitting the whole time, but feel physically drained after the event.
- Automotive Enthusiasts – There are a lot of automotive enthusiasts all over the world and they would all tune in to see winter rally racing.
- The Endorsements – By allowing rally racing you have plenty of built in endorsements. Just figure on all the automotive companies that would advertise on the event.