Shelby Mustang GT350
This past weekend Mecum held an auction in Dallas, Texas. 756 cars crossed the auction block including the above pictured 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 which fetched an impressive $410,000.
The auction largely featured American muscle like a 1968 Chevy Yenko Camarillo RS/SS which went for $335,000. However, some European performance cars were also up for bid. Including a 1984 Lamborghini Countach 5000S which went for $210,000.
Below are the top 10 car sales from the auction.
- 1965 Shelby GT350 Fastback (Lot S120) at $410,000
- 1968 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro RS/SS (Lot S107) at $335,000
- 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda (Lot S93) at $260,000
- 1969 Dodge Daytona (Lot S91) at $242,500
- 1984 Lamborghini Countach 5000S (Lot F183) at $210,000
- 2002 BMW Z8 Roadster (Lot S198) at $180,000
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 Fastback (Lot S89.1) at $180,000
- 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda (Lot S131) at $112,500
- 1967 Shelby GT350 Fastback (Lot F100) at $107,000
- 1960 Mercedes-Benz 220SE Cabriolet (Lot S133.1) at $102,500
The total take for the auction was an impressive $24.6 million.