Our Ride Life

Celebrating Automotive Culture

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-24 05:37:49

dhurth
Administrator

Shine Armor Demands a Positive Review of their Product

0.jpg

Shine Armor sent me some of their ceramic infused waterless car cleaner to review for the YouTube channel.

I had not heard of Shine Armor at the time, so I checked out some other reviews to see how others liked it. One thing I noticed is that finding anyone that said anything negative at all about the product seemed impossible.

I then found out the reason for this. After approaching me to see if I was interested in reviewing the product, they sent me guidelines for the review.

There was one big item that stood out. They required a positive review.

This made it clear as to why all of the reviews were good ones. I decided to interpret this requirement as that I would say something positive about the product. It could be that I would say that I’m positive it doesn’t work, but I would make sure to use the word positive for the review.

You can see the review by watching the below video. I made sure it was an honest review and pointed out what worked and what didn’t.

Check out the video and reply to the post with your experience with Shine Armor or a competitive product. Also let me know if you think it is snake oil and your thoughts on companies requiring good reviews to test their products.

If you decide you want to try Shine Armor you can purchase it at: https://amzn.to/2IDeMuj

Board footer